We are all about transparency and good wines to be shared with friends and family.
To provide you that, we scraped as much as we could with our carriers to get you the lowest shipping prices.
For continental Portugal we offer free shipping for orders above 75€. For the rest of countries available, please check your quote at the end of the order process.
- Quevedo delivers to the following countries:
Portugal, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain , Sweden, Switzerland, The United Kingdom and The United States.
Islands may have some restrictions in terms of delivery. Please confirm specific conditions at the end of the check out process.
- Orders are fulfilled and shipped on a first come, first served basis. As a rule, packages are dispatched within 24h after receipt of payment. After the shipment is done, we will provide you with a link to track your package online.
- After being shipped, orders will normally take the following time to be delivered to you:
Between 3 and 7 business days within the European Union
Between 5 and 10 business days outside the European Union
Between 20 and 25 business days for the United States and Canada
- Our deliveries are usually made between 8am and 6pm (these might change depending on the country of delivery), Monday to Friday. If the carrier attempts a delivery and the customer is not at home at that moment, the delivery lead time might change.
- You should be aware that delivery lead times are estimated times. Delivery lead times might change due to factors out of our control, such as bank holidays, weekends, festive dates, time zones and custom clearances.
- All orders are shipped with the corresponding waybill.
- Products on sale on our website are subject to existing stock. Orders are fulfilled on a first come, first served basis and will only be shipped after receipt of payment. When a product is out of stock, whether temporarily or permanently, we will inform you and suggest an alternative similar product. If not possible to replace the product, we will refund its amount in full, without additional costs;
- If you are paying by “Multibanco”, the order should be paid in full within 24 hours, otherwise the order will be canceled;
- Prices shown are in Euro and include VAT at the legal applicable rate.
- Quevedo is not responsible for international deliveries that might get retained at the country of delivery’s customs. Any customs charges should be paid by you, as well as the price of the new delivery.
- We don’t assume the responsibility of the shipments made to countries with alcoholic restriction laws, or where they are simply forbidden. In this case the apprehension of the products is entirely from customers’ responsibility. In case of return of the products, we’ll only refund the cost of the products.
- Please understand that there is little we can do once a parcel has been sent in terms of locating and we advise contacting couriers first. We advise all our customers to get information from the Customs services of their own country.
Our returns policy is applicable within 30 calendar days of purchase date. Items to be returned are subject to evaluation by our staff.
Please note we can only accept returns if the bottles are unopened and the product is in the exact same condition as it was when you received it. If the bottles were sent in special boxes, these should also be returned.
We recommend you return the products in their original outer packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging or if it is damaged, you may use a different package. However, we are not liable for any damages that might occur during transport.
Quevedo reserves the right to not accept items which do not conform to the above requirements.
If you receive a damaged parcel
During the delivery of your order, you should inspect all parcels and report any visible damages to the transport courier. Should any bottle be broken during shipping, you should contact us at [email protected] within 24 hours of receipt of the order, so that we can initiate a claim with the transport company. You should include clear photos of the front of the product, and of the back label of the bottle (including its seal), of the inside and outside of the box (if possible with the delivery guide still on the box).
The original box should be kept and if you pretend to return the parcel, the contents should be kept exactly as found. After approving the return, we will either arrange to have the parcel picked up, send a new parcel with the missing bottles or refund the missing bottles, according to your request.
If it’s the case, Quevedo will arrange a date and time for collection and will inform you accordingly so you can prepare the package for collection.
If you find a defective bottle:
In the unlikely event that you open a bottle and find that it’s defective, you should report the case to our customer care team by email to [email protected] sharing the following:
- PICTURES (preferably in jpg.): complete bottle front, complete bottle back, detail of the back label with the batch number, picture of the cork.
- When did you receive the bottle?
- When did you open it/taste it?
- Why do you feel the wine is not ok? Share as many details as possible.
Note: Please keep the cork in case it needs to be analyzed.
After an evaluation of the received information, the Quality team will let you know if we will request a pick up of the wine and/or the cork to be tested. In that case, you will be informed about the results as soon as available.
If the quality of the product is proven unsatisfactory, Quevedo will refund you the original shipping costs and will replace the defaulted items, delivering them at no cost to you. If the quality of the product is proven satisfactory, there will be no refund and you will need to order again, if you so wish.
If you refused or weren’t able to receive the parcel
The shipping company usually will do a second delivery attempt if you weren’t able to receive the original parcel, but please follow your parcels with the tracking link just to avoid having wines traveling back and forward. The transport cost on the second delivery attempt will be on us but we ask you to be alert about the estimated day for the delivery to avoid a third shipping or return that will be at your expense.
Parcels returned with the indication of “unable to deliver” will be canceled and refunded once the wines arrive to our winery for the value paid minus the shipping fees and the customs fees if arriving from outside the EU space.
Parcels that are refused by the client will be canceled and refunded once the wines arrive to our winery for the value paid minus the shipping fees and the customs fees if arriving from outside the EU space.
How can you return the items?
If you wish to return items, please contact our customer care team ([email protected]) within 14 days of the purchase. Wines should not be returned without prior approval from our customer care team.
After you receive our approval for the return, you can send the items back to our warehouse. The return address can be found in the invoice that goes along with the products:
Vinoquel Vinhos Óscar Quevedo, Lda.
Qta. Sra. do Rosário s/n
5130-326 São João da Pesqueira
If you need our services for the return, we can book with our transport company the pickup of the parcel and the expenses will be charged to you.
Who pays for the return shipping?
We will assume all costs regarding situations of damaged or wrongly delivered items. The transportation costs of other situations will be covered by the client. If needed, our customer care team will arrange with you the pickup of the parcel and we will use our transport companies.
Defective items may be exchanged for items of equal or greater value. Refunds on returned wines will be issued in the original form of payment or in a coupon voucher depending on the client’s decision and until 7 days after the arrival of the goods to the winery.
If you have requested to be refunded, we will send you an email confirming reception of the returned items as soon as we receive them.
If you have any questions related to your refund, please contact us through any of the following:
– Email address: [email protected];
– Phone number: +351 254 484 323 (between 9am and 6pm, Monday to Friday);
Note: The refund will be done by the amount paid, even if the item since then is no longer on offer or price has changed.